Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Game of Thrones Season 8 Official Trailer

It's not so easy to screw up what already has been screwed up for the last twenty or so years.

Ahh, its nice to finally be able to read this thread and wonder what the general consensus was!! I am surprised they didn't kill off either Jon or Arya (or both), say in killing that last dragon after Dany's death or something....

Felt a little soft leaving all the Starks alive....

If they had killed Drogon I would have contemplated throwing all my GoT Blu-Rays in the trash. Here's wishing him a long and happy life. I hope he finds a nice female dragon and makes lots of baby dragons.

(Yes, I know it's a fictional world, but damn it, I really cared about many of the characters.)

If they had killed Drogon I would have contemplated throwing all my GoT Blu-Rays in the trash. Here's wishing him a long and happy life. I hope he finds a nice female dragon and makes lots of baby dragons.

(Yes, I know it's a fictional world, but damn it, I really cared about many of the characters.)

Well, as Master Aemon says...... “Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame.”

So it seems he/she can use whichever bathroom she/he is identifying with. All hail Drogonette?

Well, as Master Aemon says...... “Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame.”

So it seems he/she can use whichever bathroom she/he is identifying with. All hail Drogonette?

I'm with you on the Drogon thing. I was already pissed enough at the casual death of Rhaegol. That was bullshit. Here is an interesting video about the sizes of all the Dragons in the Game of Thrones universe. Balerion the Black Dread...wow. Maybe this has been posted before?

Back