Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Gaming

With my games I would give my commands just in my head, for some time now my commands are becoming vocal, good sounds and heated ones as well, i never really took much notice of this until Stella mentions who the hell have you got up there......Do any of you guys do a similar thing....Or is frustration and age in my direction :).......Keep fighting :panzer:

I created Fredrock's Bunker just to keep the noise level down... Its surrounded by lots of Books, and padded walls...lol... Hell when I first started playing CMBO I lived in a townhouse in NewJersey and one night the neighbors called the police on me (I think I was yelling loud 'Shoot that M..F...er' stoopid HMG IIRC)... It got all cleared up when I showed the police the game, they thought is was cool, but told me to keep the yelling down... Now-a-days 'That Thing' keeps me calm, see below...

thingbunker.jpg

My saving grace is that my neighbours to the rear of my house are also gamers, particuarly into twitch shooters. (Call of Duty etc). But even I heard a chuckle over the fence after I once screamed, "Run faster you supid f****** Nazi!" Only gamers understand phrases like that.

Some other common gaming phrases out of the 'Ithikial Bunker.'
"Move you f****** imbecile."
"You have got to kidding me."
"Well you're dead."
"No, no, no, no, no, no."
"He's right in front of you! You blind pathetic excuse of a man."
"Woah, we're all naked again." (ARMA 3)
"We're good, we're good." (ARMA 3)
"Relaaaax." (ARMA 3 - While piloting a helicopter with fellow FGMers on board).

Back