Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Gardens, vegetable AND flower

Buckykatt

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
IMG_6591.JPG Hey @Zinzan and @Hedgehog post some pictures of your gardens. Here are some of mine, thefirst is where I'm at on June 5th at 9am, doing some weeding, and about to set up the drip system for watering. The two fiberglass tanks are what I catch rainwater in during the spring then use it to water during the summer with drippers.
Growing tomatoes, peppers, onions, and watermelons, and cucumbers. The asparagus is done for the year. The strawberries in the little patch are getting close. The sweetcorn will be ready late July.
IMG_6589.JPG

Hey now that's just not nice - My garden is smaller than your veg patch.

Way to go - deflated feeling and jealousy acheivements awarded - You cruel person you!!!

(Really just jealous, remember having gardens like that once a lifetime ago :( )

@Buckykatt these were garden shots from our garden last year.....Joint effort from Stella and my self....it's been like that for few years now
Sella is the brains, I do the heavy work......Nothing new there then
View attachment 13143 View attachment 13145
Beautiful Ted, we can't seem to grow flowers like that. I imagine Stella tells you where to plant and you do it?
Is that blue barrel a rain barrel?

Beautiful Ted, we can't seem to grow flowers like that. I imagine Stella tells you where to plant and you do it?
Is that blue barrel a rain barrel?
Yes that is a rain barrel....I have put another one in behind that one just this year.....I have three on the go at the moment.....Spot on with supervisor Stella she does get bossy at times LOL :D @Buckykatt

Nice quote MG - I heard this first from an American history buff I corresponded with in the 90's - he was summarising the difficulty taking about history in a country where most people thought 200 years was the entire span of world history worth talking about :(

Back