Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Garry Owen US player needed.

For reference, here is the first game you would be playing.....small, mixed forces QB, standard rarity.

Game 3a. @WinOrLose (Canadian) attacks @Nemesis (Luftwaffe), CMBN Probe. Map is a @Will S redo map (AWS Redo Carbide Carbide H2H QB Probe) and I have invited the two set up participants (WinOrLose and Buckykatt) to a dropbox that contains that map. Weather is Overcast, Dry, July 1944.

Last edited:
I have the time and the modules if you still require a player.

No not a yank.

Ok @Coopes, you are now in for Team World, replacing mcmortison who unavoidedly had to drop out. Go to the Garry Owen thread for your games (there are two) amd read the set ups. Good hunting! Your Team Captain is @Nathangun, who can answer questions. I will message @Bootie and get you added to the Team World strategy page.

We are still looking for a USA player.

OK,OK,

If you still need someone, I am available

Living in Kentucky almost counts as a American.

And thanks for the heads up, I miss most of these things because I don't check in enough

Excellent @SlySniper. Good job stepping up. As the draw went, it happens both of your games are against @WinOrLose. Games 3a and 9b. Check out the Garry Owen sticky thread and get up to speed. @Meat Grinder is your Team Captain, complete with video based motivational techniques.

Last edited:
OK,OK,

If you still need someone, I am available

Living in Kentucky almost counts as a American.

And thanks for the heads up, I miss most of these things because I don't check in enough
BOOM!

Thanks for stepping up Sly!

Excellent @SlySniper. Good job stepping up. As the draw went, it happens both of your games are against @WinOrLose. Games 3a and 9b. Check out the Garry Owen sticky thread and get up to spread. @Meat Grinder is your Team Captain, complete with video based motivational techniques.

I am also familiar with physical based motivational techniques, but those are impractical to implement over the internet.

Back