Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Garry Owen US player needed.

I am also familiar with physical based motivational techniques, but those are impractical to implement over the internet.

Your only one state away, come on, make the drive if you need to put me in my place.

It would remind me of the good old days in the corp. I am almost ready to cry with emotion just thinking about it. Oh how I miss it.

Your only one state away, come on, make the drive if you need to put me in my place.

It would remind me of the good old days in the corp. I am almost ready to cry with emotion just thinking about it. Oh how I miss it.

greenarrow.jpg

Well, if it would make you feel any better, I could probably come over there and recite R. Lee Ermy's warm and heartfelt opening monologue from Full Metal Jacket, as he is greeting his new recruits. Pretty sure I have it memorized.

I was called the "Beligerent One" in my platoon during boot camp.

That alone should tell you how fun it was.

Every time someone was in trouble I had the honor of getting the call of "Hey, Belgerent One, Come up here and join them."

It was their way of getting me in shape (well that is how I decided to look at it)

In the end I had the final laugh, graduated top man in my Platoon in overall scores, Then went to Infantry schooling, graduated with the top knowledge score of about 650 students and 6th overall in all scoring combined. Received a early promotion for that one.

So all them boot camp push ups and squat thrust sure did not hurt me!

STFU Private!

Platoon, HALT! Half Left, Face! Front Leaning Rest Position....MOVE! The Push UP! Begin EXERCISE...... One, Two, Three... "ONE!"..... One, Two, Three... "TWO!".... etc, etc.

Oh so many happy memories........ (Yep safe to say Zinzan likes making persons inflict pain on themselves )

Back