Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

G'day I'm Dropbear.

D

Dropbear

G'day all, I'm Dropbear. My wife is Johnsy's wife's sister, so we are related by marriage. You can blame him for bringing another Aussie here. I'm new to wargaming and also using forums. I'm a traffic control engineer and am away from home a lot, so I won't be able to play many games with you. Most of my limited gaming is against Johnsy anyway. I will try to enter some tourneys but with a return rate of 2-3 turns a week it will be a bit slow.
I've got a couple of adult sons and 4 grandkids with 1 on the way. I'm not a big fan of military history or wargaming, but Johnsy has sparks a bit of a interest.
Anyway I'll try to drop in from time to time and say g'day.

kindest regards,

Al

Well g'day and howdy Al! Enjoy your time here and who knows? Maybe you will start to like military history or wargaming.

Howdy Dropbear, welcome to The FGM, there is a lot of interesting stuff here that might spark a bigger interest in Military History, as far as gamers, well you can make your own determination on our sanity... :wacko: Enjoy

G'day Al, about time you showed you ugly head around here. You didn't tell them that I got the good looking sister ;-) You'll have fun here mate.

G'day Al, about time you showed you ugly head around here. You didn't tell them that I got the good looking sister ;-) You'll have fun here mate.

You haven' looked in the mirror lately have you, and my sister has some personality ;-).

Thanks for the greeting everybody else.

Good one mate, I'll tell Karen you reckon she's got the personality of a house brick. You'll cop it then :)

Yo Al! Even if you only have a passing fancy in military history or wargaming, make sure you stop by and read our local Jester's (Hedgehog) postings, you'll come away either smarter than when you got here, or laughing as you spit your coffee or beer all over your computer.

I'm trying to turn him.

You'd try to turn me gay knowing you... :)

Thanks for the warm welcome every one else, you're a friendly bunch. Only god knows why you'd let Johnsy in though. :target:

Welcome on board Dropbear.
We all here only to have fun and enjoy reading each other's forum posting.
Any friend of Johnsy, is also our friend too.

Lighthorse
:spider:

Back