Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

General post-WW2 pictures

Tilt-rot.jpg

Enver Hoxha was the leader of Albania from 1945 until his death in 1985. He was obsessed with the idea of attack from outside and built over half a million pillboxes and small bunkers designed to allow the Albanians to defend their nation from attack.
bunkccc.jpg

bunka.jpg

bunkb.jpg

LGM-118A Peacekeeper missile system being tested at the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands.
The lines shown are the re-entry vehicles -- one Peacekeeper can hold up to 10 nuclear warheads, each independently targeted. Were the warheads armed with a nuclear payload, each would carry with it the explosive power of twenty-five Hiroshima-sized weapons

peacekeeper.jpg

Peace Time Ranger

My Ranger School Graduation Picture. (me circled) Hard to believe it was over 20 years ago.

ACSpectre.gif

HA HA...I shipped out to Basic Training the day after this picture was taken...14NOV86. It is hard to believe how long ago it was.
Lord Bane

HA HA...I shipped out to Basic Training the day after this picture was taken...14NOV86. It is hard to believe how long ago it was.
Lord Bane

Details?...... Where did you do your basic? What was your MOS? Where and how long did you serve?

Back