Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

German Squad Tactics WW2

How do you NOT get mad about him slaughtering the English language? I am German and I can't listen to his "Pröhnaunzaischn". :shocknaz::p:D

LOL.. or my 2194 Days of War series... man some place names kill me.
Yeah, watched a recent episode in which you massacred a Swedish name - had a laugh :)
But keep up the good work with that series. What a monumental task you've embarked on. If you make it to the last day of the war I'm sure you will be more than forgiven for all mispronounciations.

Hah, actually missed "LuleĂĄ" (Luw-ley-oh). I got stuck on the volunteer flight group in Jan 11th (0:39) - still can't hear what you are trying to say ;)
The volunteer flight corps was founded by the Crown Prince of Sweden - Gustaf Adolf.
Good for you that there will be more bombs dropped in Sweden later in the war as well as some emergency landings by both German and Allied planes. So you'll get plenty of opportunities to practice your Swedish :)

Oh man that is a hard one, almost impossible. Let's see ... I'd put it down as "Fleeg-floh-till-y", but that's not right either. Some sounds are just not translatable.

Correction, they started building the airfield in 1939 and on the Swedish language site for the fighter squadrons museum in Kallax they state that the Soviet bombers had to land in Finland due to lack of fuel and the crew was captured except one who escaped. A theory why they bombed is that it was retaliation for Gloster Gladiators of the Swedish Volunteer Force having attacked Soviets on the Salla-front just a few days earlier.

Back