Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

GL Kiwi Soldiers

28th

Hey, all. I don't have much experience under my belt, but I enjoy the Combat Mission games. Anyone interested in GL Kiwi Soldiers, which is a tiny Fortress Italy scenario? I'm usually good for one turn per day, although I can increase that rate as life permits.

I'd be happy to run Kiwi Soldiers at you - it's a bit brutal, but it's fairly straightforward.

Do you have a preference for side?

I wouldn't mind trying the Allies, although I'm not married to either side. I'll PM you to get things started.

I dunno - it's certainly tough from the NZ side, but it's more than winnable. If you can gain control in the early stages, you'll usually do okay.

One issue is that the small forces mean that losing a chap or two randomly can really swing it.

I chose this scenario blindly, but I can see what ya'll are talking about now that we're a few rounds into it. Good luck to Germany. But NZ hopes they lose ;)

Hehe, I assumed you wanted the challenge. Well, it's definitely winnable from the NZ side, and it's short enough that we can do something less one sided if it all goes tits up.

Back