Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Good day all you guys...It is Numberz

Been quite a while since I have been here ...glad to see some of you old guys are still around. It's been a rough few years for me health wise...thought I might meet my maker a few times, which is what I long for ...Hey I am also an offical Chaplain now and have worked as a volunteer in the Prison system for 6.5 years. Got a health issue called Samsters Triad or aprin Triad google it...long story and It changes ones life real quick. Had also heart issues which are under control now...no gaming until lately with Call of War.com
OTherwise just living life as best I can.

Been quite a while since I have been here ...glad to see some of you old guys are still around. It's been a rough few years for me health wise...thought I might meet my maker a few times, which is what I long for ...Hey I am also an offical Chaplain now and have worked as a volunteer in the Prison system for 6.5 years. Got a health issue called Samsters Triad or aprin Triad google it...long story and It changes ones life real quick. Had also heart issues which are under control now...no gaming until lately with Call of War.com
OTherwise just living life as best I can.
Good to see your back and doing well! I too have been on a hiatus away from the game. More of a work/family time balance issue. Changed jobs and now have a little more free time.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys , as usual your compassion men holds no bounds. Salute

@2054172 - Greetings and welcome back,

Been quite a while since I have been here ...glad to see some of you old guys are still around.
Yeah most of the old ones are still here. It tends to look suspicious if they all go AWOL at the same time, ......... remember slowly, slowly,......... we will make this site in our image my precious...... (Errr please ignore, just some rambling)

It's been a rough few years for me health wise...thought I might meet my maker a few times, which is what I long for
As the song says "I'm bot scared of Dying I just don'r want to." (ps ignore the singer, sentiment is right though.)

.Hey I am also an offical Chaplain now and have worked as a volunteer in the Prison system for 6.5 years.
Blooming Heck the place is getting overun by chaplins nowadays what is the world coming to???? Ignore me I've loved some of the priestly/temple types I've hung with over the years - tend to be some of the most down to earth people on the planet. (Plus they have the patience/practice to pretend to put up with Zinzan, and that's rare)

Anyways - enjoy the place - it's a bit quiet at the moment, but just lob a couple of choccy bars somewhere or a grenade and it livens up real fast.

Welcome back, Numberz! :) Shock Force II is about to be released very soon! :2charge:

...and we have a new site overseer! ( @Badger73 ) A tough guy! But he is absolutely OK, as long as you don't mess with him. ;)

Hello Numberz! Nice You let hear from You again. Hope Your health problem don´t hinder You to log in regulary! Best wishes to You, Wayne!

Greetings

Seems like you've got hands full without this. Regardless? Welcome back!

Back