Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Google Wave

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I posted a few invites out for google wave a day or two ago. Im sure most of you deleted them as junk but please go and have a look.

It isnt facebook or anything like that.

Google Wave is an online tool for real-time communication and collaboration. A wave can be both a conversation and a document where people can discuss and work together using richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more.

Google have invited me to preview it and gave me 8 invites. I posted these out to you guys and so far MGK is the only one to hop in.

Give it a chance. :)

I only had 8 invites and these are the people I invited.

POS, LB, Enven, Numbers, MGK, Ted, Rico and NathanGun... basically these were the guys I had emails handy for.

Once wave goes live I will invite others.

you could give him mine if that is possible...I have not signed in or anything...after all Wardog is old and may not be with us for much longer.:unhappy: So let him have it so he can have a happy life ...what's left of it.:biggrin:

Your invite got lost on my untrustworthy system mate and i wouldn't know what to do with it anyway, better send it to somebody else..:)

Back