Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Great movie scenes.

Sure this has been posted before, but here it is again. Worth it.

Probably my favorite "war" movie. Saw it first as a kid. I was the weird 6th grader that read Cornelius Ryan's "A Bridge to Far." And wrote a book report about it. Stuck with me, and I still have the theme music on my iPhone. And the ensemble cast is a veritable who's who.

Actually, I liked it. However, if going in you were actually expecting something resembling the usual war movie I can certainly understand your opinion. I thought Colonel Hans Landa, portrayed by Christoph Waltz, was one of the most terrifying villain portrayals I'd ever seen (then or since).
No doubt director Quentin Tarantino marches to a different drummer and he is known for his violence and bloodshed. I find his work fascinating. While many agree with me, many don't.

Wasn't just me then? LOL
"Inglourious Basterds received eight Academy Awards nominations; the ceremony saw Waltz win for Best Supporting Actor. The film was nominated for six awards at the 63rd British Academy Film Awards, winning the Best Supporting Actor award. The film won two awards at the 16th Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role and Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture. The film later went on to win four more of its nominations for Best Cast from the 15th Critics' Choice Awards, and 14th San Diego Film Critics Society Awards." -Wiki

Back