Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Green Replacement

I empathise with that quote! Nice one, single malt of course! If you want to start with a scenario of some description, drop me an email.

Thanks. But Off-course - Glenlivit.

Keen on trying a MP but after watching a few AAR's on youtube its damn obvious that I still have a hell of lot to learn before I'm able to give anyone a real challenge.

Yep, had a few of them in my time!

Once you start beating the AI regularly give a multiplayer game a try.

I am getting my butt handed to me at the moment in multi, so don't worry too much about being competitive.

Start multi with scenarios though, QB and force selection is a game within the game!
Currently getting my butt handed to me in a number of QB's! However, it is the quick way to learn!

<snipped>
Currently getting my butt handed to me in a number of QB's! However, it is the quick way to learn!

I hope that I am one of those QB opponents whose privilege it is to provide you kind and nurturing instruction . . . :fisher:

Come on in @AVR. The water's fine and the swimming instructors are gentle. If you're not up for a competitive Ladder Match, go to the CM2 H2H Scenario Matchmaking thread and request a first time PBM non-competitive scenario match.
Good luck and good gaming. :cheerso:

Back