Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Greetings from Sandy who has just joined FGM

S

Sandy

Hi everybody

I'm Sandy, an ancient wargamer and history buff who has been playing wargames since he was at school, or maybe longer.

I have just been recruited by Dutch Grenadier with whom I have been playing CMBN games with recently on the Blitz ladder.

My main interest is WW2, but I will try nearly any period, and have played all types of wargames. PC gaming seems to be the easiest to access these days (I have played lots of CM since CMBO was first released, and all the Strategic Command series).

I have a huge collection of paper wargames, and although my S&T lifetime subscription is no longer working, I do still subscribe.

I have been airsofting for a while, and my latest craziness is thinking about going to my first ww2 airsoft event soon?

I am interested in Operational/campaign levels for CM - the demise of CMC was a farce and a tragedy.

(I have signed up for noob/Andy's Normandy operation)

I hope that I will be playing some of you in QBs and scenarios before too long, and I intend to try the Domination campaign game also.

Regards from Sandy (In London, UK)

I am interested in Operational/campaign levels for CM - the demise of CMC was a farce and a tragedy.

(I have signed up for noob/Andy's Normandy operation)

Hi Sandy, good to see you here, its a great looking site with lots of interesting aspects to it, and a good bunch of blokes to boot, i'm looking forward to getting the revamped operation going after that trial run which was a good learning experiance, i'm especially looking forward to spectating the CM battles now im allowing players to team up on the same battlemap, i just hope it doesnt create any arguements :)

No, i had a full compliment of players when i joined here but theres a position just opened on the Allied side if you want it.

Hell yeah... Where do I need to putt the X?

Welcome, new here myself and they are a very friendly bunch,enjoy.

Back