Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Greetings

H

hailkaeser

Hello all,

I am excited to be a part of this forum. There is a ton of information here for me to use. I teach a class on military history at the high school level and I also play Flames of War.

Todd

Welcome Todd, jump right in and enjoy, we have a great group of members here...

good to have you here...wish someone in my town played Flames of War....

Where are most of the members located? I'm in Massachusetts, USA

Welcome aboard, mate! You can find us all over the world. :)

Where are most of the members located? I'm in Massachusetts, USA

Welcome!
I am located in Western PA. Nice to have another EastCoast homie join the team. Check out this thread http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/showthread.php?10746-FGM-Member-Locator
I came up with this to try and have an easy way to locate members in your time zone. Not to discourage playing others cross sea but it is always nice to hook up for some online TCP/IP with the old CM games. If you do not feel like messing around with this let me know your location and what you want your description to say and I will plot you. Description should probably state your games played amongst any other information you want to state.

I think half is from around the US and the other half from Europe. And some lose ends from Africa and Australia.

Back