Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Greetings

W

Whiplash

Hello from Finland, where we're slowly starting to see daylight again!

Bit of a returning member here. Joined back in 2016, but failed to play any games during my time here and then went abroad to serve under the Finnish Defense Forces and due to my absence any traces of me being here were promtly ereased :D
Well, now I'm back and aim to being around better than last time.

The short story about me is like any Finn, I've served my conscription period in the military (12 months for me to be exact), studied to become a paramedic and now I drive around in a taxi with flashing blue lights!
My CM history goes back only a few years so far and I'm a bit of a gotta have 'em all -kind of type (as are most of you here as I've understood). Don't have any of the older titles, but currently the collection shows as BfN + add ons, RT, FI + GL, BS and SF.

Oh and of course, thank you for having me!

Greetings @Whiplash

Other than your name giving me goosebumps (o_O just don't even think about it!). It's great to see a returning/new member here; don't worry about PBeM, this place is fun for all CM players.

Nose around, recce the festivities and check out the supply dumps on this baby! (More drugs and sleep required please nurse)

Nice to have you about, please feel at home.

Cheers!

The name started off as a dual-purpose thingy, but with movies about drummers coming out it's getting more and more versatile and confusing (mostly for myself). But it's good to know I can strike fear into possible opponents before they have a chance to sweep the battlefield of my pixeltruppen in a very swift, but equally humiliating and decisive defeat :shocknaz::p

And my approach when it comes to drugs and sleep is the same as the Finnish military's approach during WW2 for our forward scouts: Have some amphetamine and keep on fighting! Your pixels need you! ;)

Welcome to FGM. I hope you enjoyed your military service. You should have no trouble finding someone to be your opponent.

The name started off as a dual-purpose thingy, but with movies about drummers coming out it's getting more and more versatile and confusing (mostly for myself). But it's good to know I can strike fear into possible opponents before they have a chance to sweep the battlefield of my pixeltruppen in a very swift, but equally humiliating and decisive defeat :shocknaz::p
Hmmmm we have a master of psi-ops here, or maybe he is a real MASTER and this is a double-Bluff/fake/over-confidence builder/confusion/distraction move. Hmmmmmm, an interesting challenge - possibly :p (Ignore Zinzan he's not half as clever or funny as he thinks he is - or am I ;))

And my approach when it comes to drugs and sleep is the same as the Finnish military's approach during WW2 for our forward scouts: Have some amphetamine and keep on fighting! Your pixels need you! ;)
Not ther first/last opr even unusual usage of drugs duringt conflict - to both good and ill. Near-certainty of death provides powerful motivation and a comesurate lowering of H&S concerns and/or medical risks (Hmmmm - enough verbiage for today methinks!)

Big welcome to the Club @Whiplash The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/ladder/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

Welcome, @Whiplash! You have already received @Hedgehog's Welcome Wagon hand-outs! They make good reading.

Whey you are ready for H2H play, consider using CMHelper to manage your matches.
Then, post your first request for a match either here or at the forum for the game(s) you own.

Welcome to The Few Good Men. Good luck and good gaming! Have fun.

Hello Whiplash, welcome to THE FEW GOOD MEN! :)
Good to have you with us!

Back