Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Greetings!

R

Reaver

Hi all.

I thought that I would drop by and introduce myself after my buddy Fredrocker introduced me to the site.

I'm Stu and I'm 26, from England. Did 4 years in the Police which I've left to join the Royal Air Force as a direct entry ATC SNCO. I start in September so I may be quiet for a few weeks whilst I'm "developementally exercised" and "introduced to military life" aka shouted out, run around and made to to phys until I'm sick.

I enjoy all kinds of military history, reading, cooking, running and painting models.

Games wise, I've played Shock Force and enjoyed it. I am really enjoying CMBN and I can safely say that I am addicted. I've been enjoying several games against such gentlemen as Fredrocker and DutchGrenadier, amongst others.

Please feel free to contact me for a game as I am always up for a challenge.

Oh, and I'm honoured to be taking part in the excellent CMBN Domination tournament which Bootie has kindly organised.

I look forward to meeting all of you on the field of battle at some point.

:)

I did 4 years with Leicestershire Police. Really enjoyed my time there but can't stay as a PC for the rest of my life, and after establishing that I'd be looking at another 5-10 years (due to the forseeable financial situation) for any unit moves and promotions would be taking place. RAF offered a direct entry SNCO for Air Traffic Control which is more money and better prospects. Are you in the job? I noted in one post you were going from nights to 4 days off which is suspicuously like a Police shift pattern lol.

Yo Reaver! Welcome board. Drop your c#(%, grab your socks and get ready to rock! Your police exp should make the transition to AF fairly smooth.

Gosh, I have never been called a 'Gentlemen'...... Welcome aboard Stuart, congrats on your ATC job... now get on the ball and send me a turn :clock: your on the clock!!!

I've been enjoying several games against such gentlemen as Fredrocker and DutchGrenadier, amongst others.

:rockon:

Well this gentlemen and his green units is having his ass kicked...

Glad to have you aboard mate.

I start in September so I may be quiet for a few weeks whilst I'm "developementally exercised" and "introduced to military life" aka shouted out, run around and made to to phys until I'm sick.

Its only the Airforce mate not the Army where they make real man out of you!

Another newbie and a welcome one at that, I am glad you picked FGM to join and I am sure you will find much to take interest in.

Welcome, being ex US Airforce if the Royal is anything like the US, PT? yea right. After basic or whatever it's a job, quite unlike the other branches. (Reason I went to it.) You only look like military, (or a bus driver like the jarheads used to say )your not really a trooper.

@Rolling Thunder

I'm going to be an Air Traffic Controller, so I'm going to look even less like a trooper ;)

Back