Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

H2H - CMBN all modules

T

Tantarantula

Hello my fellow advocates of pixel war crimes,
I would like to play my first H2H, preferrably with someone who doesn't consider himself to be the cream of the crop :D
Else it would be less of a fight, but just me flailing angrily, while being smashed into Oblivion. Which is likely to happen anyways, but perhaps in a more modest way.
I would suggest a Meeting Engagement, small to medium size on a randomized Map. Any difficulty is okay with me, except iron.
As I am eager to play and I am free this WE and next week, so my turn rate will most likely be pretty high.
Kind Regards

Hi Tantarantula,
Setup a game - CMBN - Elite - via Dropbox - ladder game - might as well get on the board, win or lose! Other factors at your discretion.
Re pixel war crimes - are you referring to my crappy play!

Received Dropbox Invite and file. After I enter my password the game crashes. Could you confirm your CMBN Version number is 4.01 Engine 4. (bottom right of menu screen). thx

Last edited:
Hello Tant and FGMers,
An update to Tant and my CMBN 4.01 QB. There is a known issue with 4.01 QB PBEM games falling over when the password is first entered. No known solution to date.
I thought it may have been a module discrepancy between us but Tant has them all and I was only missing the Battlepack mod.
We are going to try starting a CMBN scenario to see if that works.
ende

All of the 2019 QB maps I've tested seem to be working. Some other QB maps also work, but it takes some trial and error finding which ones actually work.

@Tantarantula are you willing to take on another oppenent?

Back