Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

HAARP

I

Ikelae

You are all very intelligent, have you heard of High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program? or Haarp..

There is a lot of controversy and conspiracy see that this project is kept so under wraps by the American air force and navy.

Thoughts?

To me it sounds like another Manhattan project type deal.

On the net it seems to be an innocent research program looking at the upper atmosphere, unless that's just a cover to hide its real purpose whatever that may be..

Jesse Ventura is not a nut...i may not gree with all his ideas ..but he and other are well informed and pay close attention to world events...

Wow, this got a bit heated, most of my data came from a book my friend referenced "Angels Don't Play This Haarp: Advances in Tesla Technology" The book actually is banned for in store sale, can only find it online... and it does site sources from military documents, a lot of the stuff in theory does seem to make since.. With the amount of power and funds pumped into this, it sure isn't for "Studying the northern lights or the ionsphere"

I guess it all a lot of the patents for this link back to the works of Tesla..

Jesse Ventura is not a nut...i may not gree with all his ideas ..but he and other are well informed and pay close attention to world events...

The US government can't even succeed in delivering the mail. The idea that they could carry out even a couple of the conspiracies they're accused of and keep all of it secret in this internet age is simply ludicrous. Jesse may be taking some artistic license to help boost ratings in his new gig, but he is nonetheless out on the fringe just a bit.

The beauty of such things is that people believe what they want to believe. hence causes much debate.

Wow, this got a bit heated, most of my data came from a book my friend referenced "Angels Don't Play This Haarp: Advances in Tesla Technology" The book actually is banned for in store sale, can only find it online... and it does site sources from military documents, a lot of the stuff in theory does seem to make since.. With the amount of power and funds pumped into this, it sure isn't for "Studying the northern lights or the ionsphere"

I guess it all a lot of the patents for this link back to the works of Tesla..

How do you mean it's banned and it's ot available?
http://www.amazon.com/Angels-Dont-Play-This-Haarp/dp/0964881209

The beauty of such things is that people believe what they want to believe. hence causes much debate.

Believing vs Knowing
I don't see any possibly debate in this :)
Facts are one thing, believing is...i dont know how to call it.
I can belieive in pink elephants hanging on my ceiling, but that does not make much sense...

Now...for the HAARP
Originally , HARP was made as research of ionosphere project. It should help communicate with submarines anywhere on the world, without posibillity of jamming. Basically it should make one giant transmitter of ionosphere.
That requires huge amount of energy and really can disturb atmosphere in radius of few hundred kilometers. Russians also experimented with similar stuff.
But...it's the question what actually this means. Does it mean that HAARP can change climate anywhere on the world, or it can just make visible effects on local level.
Conspiracy guys think it can, and their opinion is based on questionable researches of "experts".
So, until we had more data, more REAL data, we can't actually talk about it...we can just guess and risk to make ourselves funny.

So far, there are much better ways to control weather conditions on one area.
During the Allied Force in 1999. (spring time, 78 days) There where only few days with clouds and rain. Normaly in Belgrade often rains in that time of year. Few times i even saw for myself clouds disappearing. You could see a dot in cloud, and it would expand until whole sky was clear. Few minutes later airraid begins.
And this is not top secret project, or alien technology, just special projectile with proper stuff in it. I think they are based on barium, but not shure...
This is cheap, and as we can see this is effective. Much cheaper then consuming huge amounts of power in HAARP.

I thought I mentioned the book could only be found online, and if I remember correctly Amazon is an online store..

anyway, all conspiracy aside, The way it works is simple they heat up the ionosphere in one area causing it to rise up, similar to what the sun can do but more concentrated on one area. the Ionosphere is like a giant information information web, who is to say we cant tap into that to produce some strange effects? I think it is entirely possible to Knock things out of the sky with this tech and to adapt the weather to some degree, and I know for a fact that this tech could produce a lightning bolt about a 1000x the strength of a normal one. Scientist on the project themselves told the public this was possible with a miscalculation. When your pumping that much power into the sky there is going to be effects.

The only thing I think this project is not capable of is mind control, that is ludicrous with this technology ( though we all hear of the all sorts of mind control studies done by governments)

My point mainly was
This project has potential to be dangerous and I don't like that, but it has a lot of beneficial things it could do as well.
I was hoping this conversation would lean towards the uses and potential of this technology and the controversy of us basically tapping into the heavens. Not some ex wrestling trying to be cool again, this was around far before he did a show on it.

So, what have we concluded so far?

Jesse Ventura is a nut who rips off the research of others then throws his own bs in
and The American Government cant run a postal service!
Hoorah! =P

Back