Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hang 'em High challenge

Meat Grinder

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
So @Badger73 is the tourney organizer of the new Hang 'em High tourney.

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgm...rnament-announcement-rules-and-sign-up.27001/

I initially signed up via Patreon, but later dropped out due to my reluctance to commit to another timed event because of the failing health of my parents. @Badger73 kindly offered to allow me the opportunity to play these scenarios as non timed games against.......himself! Ladder games, of course.

@Badger73 has the advantage of actually creating the scenarios, while I have the advantage of my ........ "superior fighting skills" (his words). :-/

I, of course, accepted, because....why the hell not?

The results will be documented here, and on the ladder thread. In the interest of "no spoilers", I plan to refrain from....spoiling anything for the tourney.

"You know, sometimes me conscience kinda bothers me... But not this time!"

15136892096377.jpg

Well, pardners, @Meat Grinder and me have completed our first round non-tournament match of "Hange Em High Primo".
A Total Victory for that hornswoggling galoot! :shocknaz: He done shot me out of the saddle, stole my horses, kissed my girl, and thumped me right badly . . . :eek:
He raked in 8 points to my big fat Zero. He has pictures but won't share until the Round One tournament players complete all their matches. :2charge:
Superior fighting skills indeed. :cool:

Last edited:
Back