Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hard West

If there are any fence sitters left I think you can get the game and it's dlc for less than 10 bucks this weekend....

GREAT Game; very atmospheric,

Just started playing today (I have a life for 3-5 hrs today :) ). LOVE it.

To be honest, it starts out strong, very atmospheric and all, but I lost interest after, oh, 10 or 15 hours of gameplay. Became repetitive. Still worth a play, considering how inexpensive it is.
X-Com, Enemy Unknown is a much better game, IMO.

As did I. Haven't tried the sequel, X-Com 2, yet. My nephew did when it was first released and he told me he didn't like the fact that many of the missions were limited by a timer. I tend to agree with him on many things, so I took a pass. I hear that the timed missions can be modded now, however, for a longer time limit or eliminating the timer altogether. Perhaps I'll buy if the price is right.

DARP-DARP-DARP-DAaaarrrr........ OK stand down... It was a cock-up.... Put the wallet back,......... Let the bank manager relax.... You can talk to the wife again...... :cheerso:

NO new DLC to buy today - phew :p

OTOH Hard West is a brill little game - I loves it, innovative, interesting, simple mechanics but excellent strategy required. It becomes very replayable with different styles of play - though it is small and limited - i.e. It's not a several hundred hours game, but it is 25-50 hours of play.

I'd recommend it buut that is likely to be the Kiss of death (For some reason non-sane people's recommendations tend to be ignored)

OTOH Hard West is a brill little game - I loves it, innovative, interesting, simple mechanics but excellent strategy required. It becomes very replayable with different styles of play - though it is small and limited - i.e. It's not a several hundred hours game, but it is 25-50 hours of play.

I'd recommend it buut that is likely to be the Kiss of death (For some reason non-sane people's recommendations tend to be ignored)

Zinzan, for a crazy man your assessment is spot on. See, THERE IS a method to your madness my friend. KEEP IT UP!

For more of the same "Red Dead Redemption -2" is in the works and will be available for the PC this time rather than console only.
Hmmm I'll wait a few years to play this - it's what I do - Not sure whether I'll play it at all tbh. With work being sooo erratic (not to mention HIM) I try to play CM & ONE other game at once.

Anyways enough rocking and rumbling, what's so cool about red dead redemp-thing? I never played - don't do consoles - I'm a PC snob from the 80's.

Actually, I thought RDR2 coming out on the PC was a given, but maybe not.

https://www.pcgamer.com/red-dead-redemption-2-pc-release-date.

Yeah I was about to say where's this huge news I haven't heard about yet. Im still kinda bummed the original RDR never came out on PC. This time around Id be amazed if it didn't come to PC. GTA 5 has been on Steams top 5 selling for like over 5 yrs straight.

As for Hard West, got it, tried it and thought it was ok. But was one of the first games tried playing with a controller from the couch. Now that I've played a few games with the xbox controller (old PC connected to big HDTV) I'll give it another go.

Back