Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Has anyone played the Tactical Operations Center scenario?

Nathangun

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Has the title says, has anyone played the Tactical Operations Center scenario?

Looks really cool and I love the concept.

The player takes charge of a Tactical Operations Center (TOC) located in a Forward Operating Base (FOB) for a four-hour shift. The player is responsible for the successful execution of the mission during his shift. The scenario was created with the idea of being a static campaign in a counter insurgency environment. It is a multi-battle scenario set on a large map (approximately 7.5 square kilometers) that, unlike a traditional combat mission campaign, shows persistent map damage. So, as the player maneuvers a Quick Reaction Force (QRF) down a roadway in response to actionable intelligence he can drive past the burning wrecks of a mistake he made earlier or the scattered bodies of a Separatist unit he destroyed.

Here's the designers thread about the scenario.

A Quick Reaction Force (QRF) mount their Strykers as 120mm mortars fire in the background as the FOB responds to assist an ambushed patrol.

WFtevV9.jpg

Separatists scouting for vulnerable infrastructure to attack. Separatist mod created by pquumm.

to55bxoh.jpg

Street fight in the town of Belz.

MaNExMMh.jpg

@Seshins thanks for posting the videos. I don't think I ever saw the second video before.

I thought it was neat that some fortifications were inside some buildings and that the smoke stacks at the power plant actually produced smoke for about 30 minutes or so.............. :D I know, just small things.

AsfpssLh.jpg

mXsoi9lh.jpg

Back