Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Having CM problems?

Panzer Lehr

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Just sharing ... I recently found a wonder fix. I'm on a Mac and after loading the last two patches of BN and FI (E4 .01 &.02) the game stopped working completely for me, icon would open on task bar and then close on its own after consuming all the ram. The other games FB and RT ... took to forever to launch and quit ... I mostly I had to force quit them when I was done plating the games.

Well it took a while to figure out, but finally Battlefront gave me these "gsClean" files for ALL my games. You have to reenter ALL your activation keys in the right order but now all games run better than they ever have. It is amazing who well the run!

If you are having any issues just ask John or Steve at Battlefront for a "gsClean" file for your game ... It really was a wonder fix for me.

Last edited:
I had a similar problem with CMRT, rest of CMs worked fine. After installing latest CMRT patch, CMRT would open as a background task, when after a few minutes it came to the foreground it would insist that I had no activations left. Tried gsclean, no joy. I had a backup of hard disk so used that. Installed patch and worked. Turns out license file for CMRT had been corrupted. Sometimes gsclean works, sometimes it does not.

I have problems with CMRT. First it was harder and harder to start. Then it can not start at all and a box demanding activation key popping up. Battlefront sent me gsClean, but it did not work for me and neither did a new key. So CMRT is still down. Hope no more people encounter this enoying problem.

I randomly had to re-enter my authorization keys but besides that no issues on mac

@Panzer_Freak - did you re-boot your computer after running gsClean? Sometimes the issue persists until you clear out cache memory by restarting your machine.

gsClean did not even start. I tried to re-boot any way, but no. They are still working on a solution. It is very strange that the problem occured after a few weeks and not direct after I upgraded.

This is the reasons why I hate computers. I love strategy and tactical games, but all this ******* updates are from hell. Are updates meant to improve the computers or crashing games? ;)

Back