Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Heads up for the 3rd Annual gathering of a Few Good Men

Facman

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I just booked my flight to California for the 3rd Annual Gathering of a Few Good Men in Northern California. It will be held sometime during the week of 11/5-11/14, exact date TBD. Last years participants, Nort, mTk, Wonderjeep and I will all be in attendance this year, and welcome any members in the neighborhood at that time.

so far away ..CA. and i love a good barby and smart folks to talk to,, sigh. this is it for being super-rich.
"John..-"yes sir"- change of plans.. LAX
-"we are banking now sir ttd 7 hours 46 minutes."
thank you John.
the Airbus A340-300. when only the best will do.
Vanessa.. can you have my Veyron at LAX in 7 hours?
Of course Mr ****.
"Make it so . btw do you feel like a drive? you can bounce your phd paper on practical geopolitics off me.
That would be nice. but another ticket? Thou i must say the look on CHP face when i stepped out of car after 340kph chase was very funny." get it over 300 V and you get 15% of my assets" And i fell for it.. thee easiest 8 billion i ever made [smile]
"You were driving.. today, i'll stay under 180"
As Always . perfection

-------------------------
then i woke up

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa facman . i'd like to see hog and my daughter in face to face, she the blackbelt psychologist.
booom " and he;s out 3 4 5. doh. 4.8 seconds . new record

GojuKanKarateDo

Last edited by a moderator:
And I suppose I already know where you want to go for dinner?

Aye, great food, good service and wonderful view. Besides, they are good to Gunny, and we now have a tradition to maintain. I'll be bringing the T-Shirts.

Don't disable the editing!

Aye, as I frequently make several edits before I am satisfied with what I'm trying to express. Deleting the editing will most assuredly result in my posting dropping off, as I am somewhat compulsive (another ptsd symptom) about editing what I write.

The 3rd Annual Northern California Gathering has been finalized. We will be gathering at Sam's Chowder House on Nov. 11th (the day after the USMCs 238th birthday) at1900 hrs. So if you're a part of the FGM, and in the neighborhood (I use that term broadly since I'm traveling 2000 miles to be there), join us for an evening of fellowship, camaraderie, great food and spirits.

Back