Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hedgehog out to Play

This time of the year the Bradbury's like to get together, my self with my brother we have this large Pic-nic, we have been doing it for many years, the Children have grown and had kids of there own, the event just playing games and eating plus a drink or two with loads of laughs...
this took place the Sunday that as just gone

Camera on time delay .....Hedgehog scrambles to the front sitting, with Stella to my right, Note....the only one with a glass in her Hand.....Nothing changes there then :)

Good Boy, that boy friend! :D Seems the Bradbury´s made all the right way.

The picture reminds me a bit on GDR times as we every weekend met with friends or family to play football, Rabbit and Hunter, "Rugby" (almost no rules - only the ball had to get on/in the opponent area), Ball over the String/Band and whatever yet. Those were the days... I miss them badly. And I can´t believe we were on our legs and running all day - only a few short rests and the time if it was midday and we had to get home for lunch. And if a stranger looked he would be asked if he wanted to play with us or if other groups played to the same time it needed no time and a match was running.

Greetings :)

Back