Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hell was full so I came back

W

Wilhelm Mohnke

Hey gents, hope you all are great, finally Im able to rejoin the best wargame club, so glad to be here.

Things changed a lot in rl, got my own biz running, moved to new house and just bought a laptop in order to play CM and be here since I have to be on the road a lot.

My ass in ready for the beatings, right now I only have BB installed cant find AK disc and BN is installed on the pc wich I dont use daily.

see you in the battlefield.

cheers!

Sounds like you've been very busy - hope you can get some deserved R&R here!

Welcome back, Sport.
It's great to have you back again.

so nice to be back, as the tittle depicts hell was full and put me on a chocke hold with my former job and a wife looking for a house...long story short:

-bought a house...moved for a second time...2 months later recieved a great offer...new house sold...bought a apartment...moved for a third time...try to fit house stuff into a apt...not a chance...we sold and give away almost 70% of the stuff...im happy.

-I worked for a telecoms corporation...meetings, suits and tons douchebags...one good day I had a vision of green fields, country air and freedom...told douchebag boss to f off and left...bought a cocoa dryer and trade cocoa...havent shaved in 3 months...im happy.

@Louis, yeah man same guy from Ecuador! the tommies and the rest of the steel is at my dads house I miss my babies.

Thank you for the warm welcome guys!

Welcome WM! :) Check out Rico's Domination 2011 Campaign for some CMBB action!

Cheers!

@Loic, my good ol friend, how r you? glad to be back, of course we have a rematch but I just have installed BB, cant find my AK disc so no ETO for now...let me know if you fancy some dirty and nasty eastern front action.

cheers!

@hedgehog, thnxs bro happy to be here
@sofronije, thnxs mate!

Sorry I didn't have time to come here for a few days...

CMBB is also fine for me, I love the eastern front more then anything else !

so nice to be back, as the tittle depicts hell was full and put me on a chocke hold with my former job and a wife looking for a house...long story short:

-bought a house...moved for a second time...2 months later recieved a great offer...new house sold...bought a apartment...moved for a third time...try to fit house stuff into a apt...not a chance...we sold and give away almost 70% of the stuff...im happy.

-I worked for a telecoms corporation...meetings, suits and tons douchebags...one good day I had a vision of green fields, country air and freedom...told douchebag boss to f off and left...bought a cocoa dryer and trade cocoa...havent shaved in 3 months...im happy.

@Louis, yeah man same guy from Ecuador! the tommies and the rest of the steel is at my dads house I miss my babies.

Thank you for the warm welcome guys!

:encouragement:
+1 for having a pair. Good luck to your new future. I wish I had the cojones to do that. Telling the boss to F@#@-OFF will feel great right about now.

@eniced73 thnxs for the good vibe man yeah the feeling of freedom and relief is beyond imagined, hey I bet you have the cojones...take your time to see the big picture at the end is a leap of faith.

Hey there, welcome back! Haven't met before mate, How long have you been away?

Back