Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

hello and moin moin

H

headbreaker_ger

"Glückauf" buddys

my name is Tim or headbreaker from a lovely village in Germany .

Im here because Shorker wrote me a comment at youtube with the suggestion to join.

In CM Im relatively new and still in the learning phase, but do not get rid of it.

Other games i play are, Command MANO, Wargame, MOW, ARMA and many others.

In addition to the PC, technik belongs to my hobbies, especially armaments of the 2nd World War have aroused a great interest.

Unfortunately foreign languages do not belong to my strengths, yet I hope I can express myself intelligible.

So much for now

We are a friendly bunch more like Family

Welcome to the Club headbreaker_ger Good to have you with us plenty going on here, Here are some Links to the site just here to help you
The Few Good Men are welcoming you!....

You will find a lot of interesting people here, who are sharing your hobby and we are proud of being far more than just a platform for finding war-gaming opponents.

We recommend you read the following threads to get an impression of what our club is about and what it might be for you as well:

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/ladder/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee members Hedgehog and/or Shorker. We will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

Last edited:
Welcome to the club,

Don't worry about the language, many here struggle with English (especially some of the colonials ;)) even when it's there first language.

Anyway most here speak fluent Geek, WWII history etc, so you should be fine

Welcome. I'm new also. Seems like a nice gaming club. I'm still struggling to get comfortable myself.. Don't ask about my ability to speak any language but English, because it dosn't exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thank everyone for a warm welcome. I'm trying hard to put away old bitterness about Vietnam. This a gaming club, I regret if I've snapped at anyone. Please accept my apologies. I'm here to game, learn, make a few friends and bring the digital battle field down around my or my opponents head. Let the battles begin. I already feel as if I'm among my own again.

Hello Tim, welcome to THE FEW GOOD MEN!
Good to have you with us! :)

Joining this community was the right decision because Combat Mission is at it's best when played head to head (H2H)
- as you already know. ;)

Das ist ja cool, dass Du Dich hier meldest! Klasse! :)

moin, moin? you must be from the north of Germany? Ost-Friesland?

@Bert Blitzkrieg:

Not so far north. Lower Saxony, close to Braunschweig. I myself as a mining mechanic always use the term "Glückauf" but he is also not recognized in Germany everywhere;)

@All:
Thanks for the warm welcome

Back