Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hello From Australia

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all, just signed up to take part in Operation Lance.

Where to start?

I've been playing Combat Mission games since the CMBO beta many many moons ago but I've been a lurker on different forums over time. Love the versatility and game play design of CM games. I love fighting in urban sprawls with infantry but I'm not so good with the use of armour. My poor pixel crews from CMAK can attest to that.

Outside CM I live in Perth on the west coast of Australia, the most isolated capital city in the world. I work in an economic/industry analysis role. I've got a couple of university degrees behind me including Politics & International Relations and History. Big interest in Renaissance Europe and World War II.

Now if the impossible happened and Battlefront made a CM - Renaissance or CM - Sci Fi I'd be in heaven. :chuncky:

Welcome here mate! Glad you already joined a campaign.
You will also find lots of folks in here who love to talk just about anything including politics and stuff.

Great to a have another Aussie...we were getting tired of the other one;)

Great to have you here with us. If you would like to get a game going, name your poison and parameters and we'll get it on right now. dennaho@gmail.com

G'day mate and welcome. It's good to have another Aussie here. You take the count up to four. This is the best wargaming club in the world with a great bunch of blokes.

Great to a have another Aussie...we were getting tired of the other one;)
I'll tell Dropbear you said that :)

G'day mate and welcome. It's good to have another Aussie here. You take the count up to four. This is the best wargaming club in the world with a great bunch of blokes.
QUOTE]

Guessing I'm the first West Aussie... been trying to con some of my non-computerised wargaming mates into CM for a while. May have a couple more signups in the new year.

I'll tell Dropbear you said that :)

I forgot about him...now there are two...may be the new guys are of a better disposition...that is the going rumor about east and west Australia

Fair dinkum .. Ok mate a welcome from 4000kms away .. Sydney town. Mate good to see another Aussie on the team!

cheers
wombat

Western Australia is all right, it's the Queenslanders you have to worry about... They're a weird mob, and I should know, I'm married to one...

Back