Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hello from Belgium

N

nikivdd

Hello everyone,

First of all a Merry Christmas to everybody, never posted on Christmas before, so there has to be a first time for everything.

I'm a TBS player from Belgium and since i had my first computer i was immediately swept away by this genre. I spend countless hours on the original PG, to mention one of them.
Nowayadays i am dedicating a part of my spare time with Panzer Corps. Not only as a player, but as a campaign creator as well (of which i'm opening a new thread in another section).

I must admit that i only found this forum thru a post of DG on the Slitherine forum and i'm glad i did.
;)

Welcome here Nicky! I'm glad you joined and you will find some of the best men around here. Enjoy and stay active.

What other games do you play? And maybe have a look around our Combat Mission sections??.

Groeten van je buurtje

Welcome here Nicky! I'm glad you joined and you will find some of the best men around here. Enjoy and stay active.

What other games do you play? And maybe have a look around our Combat Mission sections??.

Groeten van je buurtje

At the time being i'm only busy with Panzer Corps, mostly creating new campaigns and DLC betatesting. Sometimes engaged in a MP and also colloborating in another Panzer Corps project in the making.

Welcome and Enjoy... We have a good bunch of gentlemen here...

Welcome on board, Nicky! Look forward to reading more of your posts on FGM.

Back