Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hello from the East of England

C

CharlieChap

Its been a while.

I was registered here a long while ago and played in a couple of competitions and some great ladder games against some of you (first version CM games) but other stuff came up and I played other things for a while and my membership sadly lapsed.

Its great that this community exists.

Howdy CharlieChap... jump right in and have some fun... and don't be quiet about it... :)

You are very welcoming :)

I dont recall a CharlieChap... what was your previous handle?

It could have been Charlie Lamb...I don't remember though, I use CharlieChap universaly now as a nickname. I have used it for flight simulation for along time now.

I remember playing in an excellent CMAK 'Crete' scenarios knockout.
I know Tanker pretty well (and keep pretty well in touch with him) also played quite a few games against Anthony Chemieliowski, is Anthony still about ?

I have CMBN and want to like it but it hasn't engaged me yet like CM1 did.
I am hoping that maybe playing a few PvP games will help me to appreciate it more.

Welcome back. I'm not involved with CMx2 but will get it on with anything in CMx1. Send your gaming preferences along. dennaho@gmail.com

Will do Wardog, its been a long while since I played CM1 but it is something that will never leave my harddrives. There is nothing comparable to waiting for email turn replies during a close game is there :)

Back