Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hello

P

Peleliu

New to this forum, but I am an old CM hand. Gaming background started c.1980 with Squad Leader.

My primary gaming activities these days include various Paradox titles (mostly EU4), Civ4 Total Realism (a great mod), and historical miniatures.

I have been on a break from CM for nearly a year, but am looking to get back into it. My love is the long haul campaign. I have played A Moment in Time and The Road to Montebourg many times. I have never played a human opponent in CM before and look forward to trying it out. The ongoing campaigns look really appealing and I would love to join one.

Feel free to poke me anytime you want a game. Please be aware that I don't know much about dropbox or any other interfaces for H2H play, so it might take me a while to get up to speed.

P.S.

A big shout-out to Josey Wales. His great AARs on YouTube finally brought me here.

Greetings, @Peleliu! You should soon receive @Hedgehog's Welcome Wagon hand-outs! They make good reading.

When you are ready for H2H play, consider using CMHelper to manage your matches.
Then, post your first request for a match either here or at the forum for the game(s) you own.

Welcome to The Few Good Men. Good luck and good gaming! Have fun.

Big welcome to the Club @Peleliu The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

Hoodie-Hoo @Peleliu

New to this forum, but I am an old CM hand. Gaming background started c.1980 with Squad Leader.
Hey a newcomer to Wargaming :) Welcome it's fun. (He-He Take no notice - Zinzan's just VERY OLD and VERY non-normal :p )

I have never played a human opponent in CM before and look forward to trying it out. The ongoing campaigns look really appealing and I would love to join one.
Wowsa - you sound like a glutton for punishment, OTOH prepare to have your brains blown by the challenges of Head to Head play - IT's FUN....... also gruesome at times as you get your head handed to you..... (Zinzan's not kiddingt but he's usually on receiving end)

P.S. A big shout-out to Josey Wales. His great AARs on YouTube finally brought me here.
DITTO @Josey Wales is a GUINNESS of the first order (Zinzan thinks this is being edgy, yeah sad isn't it)

Welcome to The Few Good Men! :2charge:

Good to have you with us! :)

CM is at it's best when played H2H.

Back