Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hello

G

Gilgamesh

Hello,
this is my first post here (not really, i filled a questionnaire before:) and i would like to greet everyone, from what i could seen so far this place seems to have a friendly and strong community, i cant wait to take part.
My name is Ivo and I'm from Portugal, i've played Combat Mission games for more than ten years but most unfortunately single player, and only in 2016 i've joined another site (TheBlitz) and had some good PBEM games there. In any case i'm always looking for more fights and for sure there are some worthy and fair opponents here that would like to play, so please say something.
I have CM Afghanistan (and still loving it), CM Shock Force 1 with all the modules and CM Black Sea engine 4, quick battle or scenario, also i use dropbox and usually play daily.

Great battles ahead...

Hi @Gilgamesh

Welcome to the site, one of the friendliest on the interwebs, there's a nice crowd and we tolerate all types (They tolerate Zinzan so they must be tolerable ;) ). Wander about, get involved and enjoy, if in doubt ask questions - the dumber the better, they generate the most interesting answers.

Greetings, @Gilgamesh! You should soon receive @Hedgehog's Welcome Wagon hand-outs! They make good reading.

When you are ready for H2H play, consider using CMHelper to manage your matches.
Then, post your first request for a match either here or at the forum for the game(s) you own.

Welcome to The Few Good Men. Good luck and good gaming! Have fun.

Big welcome to the Club @Gilgamesh The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

Welcome to the club!
I have an opening for another opponent if you are still looking for Black Sea battles...
:2charge:

Thank you all for kind reception, it is good to feel welcomed.
Gracias @Louis :)
and @Chris lets do it, i'll send a message.
Good games to all.

Hello Ivo, welcome to The Few Good Men! :2charge:

Good to have you with us! :)

hello fellow little green man, it's about a month since i joined this site and i believe i should retribute the benefits gotten so far with this post, first for kind welcome which made me feel at home and second for challenges promptly to be played.
i could see here that it were real people the ones that made what i see or play when i have the time like panzer lehr cmbn mod or hapless or bootie youtube videos among others (thanks all), and especially i got to see that there are many suffering from this same deviance about gunpowder which i fearful thought it was my own only.
see you all on battlefield:)

Ahhhhhhh ain't he a cute one, can we keep him @Bootie :p

hello fellow little green man, it's about a month since i joined this site and i believe i should retribute the benefits gotten so far with this post, first for kind welcome which made me feel at home and second for challenges promptly to be played.
i could see here that it were real people the ones that made what i see or play when i have the time like panzer lehr cmbn mod or hapless or bootie youtube videos among others (thanks all), and especially i got to see that there are many suffering from this same deviance about gunpowder which i fearful thought it was my own only.
see you all on battlefield:)

Well said @Gilgamesh , it's fine to be open about our deviances here - we're all adults (what!, oh shite!) here. It's nice to see you enjoying the site, the company and enjoying the benefits this place brings.

I'm off to polish my deviances up for later public display - have fun all (MEDS!!!!!!)

Back