Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Help

I wonder whether you inadvertantly whacked something when you recently changed your Avatar.

Go to the right side of the forum menu bar at the top of the page beneath the FGM banner. Your should see icons for "Hedgehog (Your FGM UserID) / Inbox / Alerts / Search".
Left click on "Hedgehog". In the lower left of that drop down window, left click on "signature". On the "Edit Signature" page use the insert images tool for all the games you own and wish to display. Then save. This requires that you have URL addresses for all those images, by the way.

I wonder whether you inadvertantly whacked something when you recently changed your Avatar.

Go to the right side of the forum menu bar at the top of the page beneath the FGM banner. Your should see icons for "Hedgehog (Your FGM UserID) / Inbox / Alerts / Search".
Left click on "Hedgehog". In the lower left of that drop down window, left click on "signature". On the "Edit Signature" page use the insert images tool for all the games you own and wish to display. Then save. This requires that you have URL addresses for all those images, by the way.
Thanks Mate...… No I haven't got the URL addresses …. Think I will pass on that idea

Back