Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Herroberst63 rejoins

H

Herroberst63

Returned after some years. Old name was Herrobest and then Herroberst60. Looking to start up some pbem or online for Final Blitzkrieg or Normandy. Not picky, prefer scenariors, haven't played any H2Hs for example, but other is okay. I was a veteran player of many games and tournaments some years ago. What happened? Well, I went to the darkside of multiplayer Arma2 for awhile. I can do a turn or two a day in EST nighttime, online play on most weekends. I use dropbox. And, so, I throw down a somewhat rusty gauntlet and hope you will respond with a game(s) offer.

Ahh, yes the darkside that is ARMA2 multipleplayer! I hope you didn't go even further into the (addictive) abyss that is mission design? That will swallow you whole!

Welcome home :)

Just a few updates for you - the standard of the club has improved no end - you may need to step up :D :)eek:YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME:eek: - Zinzan lowers the average standard all by himself :p)

btw word to the wise - don't believe anything "they" say about me, I'm quite sane!! OK!!!! (Yeah right.... Zinzan is a mad as a box of sea shells, nearly as harmless but less crunchy)

HI Vic!

Nice surprise to come across your Post on the Intro Forum!

I am not playing much CM these days, but like to check the FGM and Blitz now and then to see what is going on in the CM Community. I see your record still Leads the Pack on the CM Front at the Blitz!

Glad I checked to day and ran into you again!

Sounds like you are still "Lost in VA/DC Land", and working away in the Belt Way!

I am still "Lost In the Balkans" in Dubrovnik Land enjoying the Dalmatian Life Style in Retirement and Riding the Wind on my HOG now and then!

All the best on your return to the CM Front!

Have a good one! Adio!

Back