Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

hey there, Boche here!

B

Boche

Hi there. Glad to be here.

basically ive come to hopefully participate in the Combat Mission Shock Force Desert Lance Meta-Campaign.

Played the CMSF Demo I think about a year ago and never looked back, totally changed the way I viewed tactics and any kind of strategy. It have me a look into modern combat I could never have forseen!

Apart from that, im aspiring to enter the Spanish Armed Forces NCO Academy in 6 months with Light Infantry as my speciality, either in the Army (Spanish Legion or Parachute Brigade) or Naval Infantry (Marines)

thats basically it relating to this world :) See you in the front!

welcome here and I am sure you will find some action here.

Welcome Boche... Glad to have you aboard.... For registering at Operation Desert Lance head to this LINK and sign up... Then read all the threads you can to get an idea of whats happening... once designated to a side you will be given the password to the HQ threads for your side... and your commander will take it from there...

I hope you enjoy it here.... there are some really greast photos in threads on different countries military forces... check that out....

Ola and welcome! Good luck on the militairy school.

Back