Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hi again!

So I guess my old Soviet inspired strategy of spamming the leaderboard won't do me any good :) we should get a small match going sometime, I want to make sure everything works. I think my new gpu has a fraps-like program I want to test as well.

So I guess my old Soviet inspired strategy of spamming the leaderboard won't do me any good :) we should get a small match going sometime, I want to make sure everything works. I think my new gpu has a fraps-like program I want to test as well.

No, you actually have to **WIN** games these days to advance in the ladder rankings. :D

Yes, we definitely should get a game going. Something smallish, please. I've been stirring the pot, rattling chains, and blowing whistles since your unfortunate departure. Good to see you back my friend. Have you found honest work yet, or are you still beating the bongos for a living?

Welcome back sorry to hear about the technical troubles. Technical troubles would make it difficult to stay a member.

Still beating those bongos I'm afraid. I have a full time job now but I'm playing just as much as I used to.

I'm gonna get up with you this weekend about that match, after I play a little and shake off the rust.

Hey Nelson!

Dellie, Dellie, Dellie...... He's Baaaaaack!!!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:
(errrrr who da ???? is this DonutJelly guy - why's everyone so excirted to see him back????)
So you have to start from scratch at the bottom of the heap do you, hmmmmmmmmmm

Tell me Dellie has anyone told you about the new initiations we instituted in your absence (Winning, trustworthy :))

Haha hey Zin :). No, no one said anything about initiations but I'll walk on some coals if I have to ;)

Back