Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hi Everyone from Godzone

Heya @Titan, you gotta love @Zinzan and the FGM SITE OVERSEER picking fights for us whist sitting in their easy chairs sipping Chardonnay, eh?

I like the bold way you started off. Well done.

Want to give them a spectacle?

Meat Grinder, Nothing like lighting a few fires.....I see you ranked number three. I'm up for a spectacle that is for sure bring it on!!!!

Meat Grinder, Nothing like lighting a few fires.....I see you ranked number three. I'm up for a spectacle that is for sure bring it on!!!!

Ok, Billy Badass, bring your bad self on! How about a CMBN quick battle? :D

You propose the parameters and map, and I pick sides? You have all weekend +Monday to think about it. :)

Last edited:
Yo, @Zinzan, this one's empty. Do you have something else that doesn't come with a screw cap or pour out of a box?
He can sit back sipping Chardonnay for all he likes from an easy cha
Ok, Billy Badass, bring your bad self on! How about a CMBN quick battle? :D

You propose the parameters and map, and I pick sides? You have all weekend +Monday to think about it. :)

Ok Mr 3rd Ranking Big boy, I want a Mirror game?, Meeting Engagement Medium to large map 2,000points. ....need your email Grinder. I'm looking forward to this!!!

You got it, Son! ;-)

I really do like your style, BTW. Unfortunately, my work schedule dictates that I won't be able to work out more details before Tuesday.

In the meantime, welcome!

Cheers Big fella, I can wait. If you give me your email ill work on setting games up which will be waiting for you upon ur return.

Cheers Big fella, I can wait. If you give me your email ill work on setting games up which will be waiting for you upon ur return.
@Titan, click on the little white envelope where it says "Email" right below @Meat Grinder's avatar in his last message. That triggers creating an email from which you can capture his address. Same works for any other member who set up email in their profile. Good luck, bucko!

You too, looks like a good setup. I like attack defence. We still doing a mirror...If so send the other setup file.

Welcome to the group. Too bad you don't have CMBS...I'd be happy to give you a game! :2charge:

@Titan - CMFI when the "Road to Rome" module comes out next month and you might hopefully bundle with "Fortress Italy" base game and "Gustav Line" module.
To late i got just got fortress Italy with Gustuv, couldnt wait. Didnt know about road to Rome but im in on that as well

Back