Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hi, GenLee from Poland

G

GenLee

Well, this isn’t exactly the party I’d planned, but I sure like the company..... ( O my God it was Hilary Clinton :))),

Hi! I'm here convinced by Facman. I'm teacher from Poland. I love history (ancient, WW II, american civil war) numismatics (roman imperial), sport (football, tennis, running) and gaming of course. I'm CM player for years. Now after CMBN release. It's time to back on battlefields...

Regards

Welcome my Brother in arms! Good to see you here, you'll find this a fine crew to throw your kit in with.

Welcome GenLee, I know you well as I use to live in Leesburg Virginia... :) how is your friend Stonewall ???

Welcome here from the Great White North, I am sure you will find many things to get involved in and if Faceman says your good then that's all we need.

Welcome aboard , so tell me did, when did Lee flee to Poland?

Rolling Thunder ---> He just like Elvis still lives in a small village near Poznan :D. But pssssssttt... don't tell anyone:). Thanks guys for such a great welcome.

Welcome mate! I think you will enjoy this gentlemens club.

Thank you eniced, that you appreciate my job - it's really very nice. I'm master (?) (I don't know - is that grade correct) of P.E.

Master? Not sure. We have kindergarten up to grade 5 (ages 6-11). This is called elementary school. Grade 6-8 is considered junior high school. And grades 9-12 is considered high school. I am assuming since you are considered a master that you teach at our high school level. Like I said, I did it for a year and it is a challenging profession.

Back