Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hi Guys

D

Dazzerjeep

Hi Guys
Just joined and this looks like a very interesting site, my main interests are German WW2 tanks

I have no idea what that is my friend, you'll have to explain

Combat Mission Battle for Normandy

Do you play any WWII game or are you here just for the good discusions? There's a great bunch of people here and I'm a big German WWII armor fan to. I love the Tiger I. I went to Bovington tank museum a few years ago to watch the only one lef in Europe but when I was on the spot there was a nice little sign saying: "in shop for maintenance" *+#%.

So I need to get back there some day.

Hey Dazzerjeep, welcome to the club, jump right in and look around, lots of good stuff here, plus the members are really great. Its a great site if you play wargames or not...

Thanks guys for the warm welcome, and as for Bovington, Dutch Grenadier I'm going there on Nov 8th as a BDay treat as I only live 40miles away and have been going there for 38 years. I'm meeting up with one of the technical Directors as we have spoken on the Tel several times as I do alot of research on tanks :thumb:

Thanks guys for the warm welcome, and as for Bovington, Dutch Grenadier I'm going there on Nov 8th as a BDay treat as I only live 40miles away and have been going there for 38 years. I'm meeting up with one of the technical Directors as we have spoken on the Tel several times as I do alot of research on tanks :thumb:

Man I wished I lived that close. I live about 20km from Overloon, the Netherlands. And 40km from Arnhem.

I go down a minimum of twice a year if not more, Depends on what I'm researching at the time, At the moment my research is concentrated on the Interbellum years of tank development

Hi,

I went to this museum there are 15 year ago.
I'll see if I have not taken a picture

Combat Mission Battle for Normandy

Do you play any WWII game or are you here just for the good discusions? There's a great bunch of people here and I'm a big German WWII armor fan to. I love the Tiger I. I went to Bovington tank museum a few years ago to watch the only one lef in Europe but when I was on the spot there was a nice little sign saying: "in shop for maintenance" *+#%.

So I need to get back there some day.

Back