Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hi, Im GonzoAttacker

G

GonzoAttacker

santa.JPGReal Name :Michael "GONZO" Gonzalez
SEX: Looking down at zipper, Yeah Male!
Where From: Native Californian, Born San Francisco 1959, Living in Chico California for last 12 years.
Sports Watching: Football and Football, Been to three World Cups and 6
Superbowls of which I was part of two World Championship Football teams on staff with Oakland Raiders Late 70's and Early 80's

War gammer since mid 70's Panzer Blitz still have original bookshelf edition
4 Children, Five Geandchilren married into three more, On third and final Marriage.
Met my wife on internet 15 years ago.

I have been Known as Rooster and Gonzoattacker at BF Forum, was an original Game Master for CMMC. I consider myself a scenario Designer first PBEM player second, I had as many as 8 PBEMs going since game broke. Play mainly scenarios, play QBs to see what kind of toys The Boys like for my scenarios. I have three scenarios being playtested now, and working on 40 QB maps( all will be meeting and under 2500sq meters) to be released after first patch is released. These will be perfect for Tiny Force selections, about 950 pts max. These Maps are for PBEM Only no scripts. Then a 10 Pack with scripts. Row Tourney Scenario Designer. My personal scenarios are very evil indeed, but will release scenarios for all levels of play and tournaments.

What Three books on my bed table: Omaha Beach, Battleground, German Handbook of Military Tactics and Equipment.

Diabetes Type II

Student of ETO World War TWO, I have taken every course in colleges I attended about WWII. I have extensive map collection and antidote type material on WWII.
Fly Fisherman and Tie my own flies.

Favorite Movie: The Godfather
Favorite New Movie: Super 8

Favorite Radio Station Live 360: Rat Patrol, or Old Time Radio

Need more info just ask or SKYPE me.

View attachment 7099
Sports Watching: Football and Football, Been to three World Cups and 6
Superbowls of which I was part of two World Championship Football teams on staff with Oakland Raiders Late 70's and Early 80's

You really got me there. Thought for a second, because of the "world cup" reference, you meant the real football; you know, the kind you actually play with your feet, instead of the american version.....

But American football is nice too. Didn't the Raiders move to another town?

You really got me there. Thought for a second, because of the "world cup" reference, you meant the real football; you know, the kind you actually play with your feet, instead of the american version.....

Nope, real football happens to be Rugby... hehe

The American term for this is soccer :RpS_flapper:

But nice to meet you Michael

Went to Argentina with Grandpa and Dad, United States of course, and France. I was a Goal Keeper for 7 years and a Linebacker and Tight End in Football.

Superbowl we won against Eagles and Redskins... Others I was a spectator. I use to be an athletic trainer/coaches aide with the
raiders in Oakland and then LA. Did not like LA so I left the team.

I call soccer Football, Rugby Football, American Football, and of course Aussie Rules Football.

Back