Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hi! New guy in town is looking for opponents ;)

P

PiuPiu

Hi guys!
I used to play CMBB a lot, Im a beginner in CMx2 and would like to play sth in Normandy (i have all the modules except vehicle pack) eastern front is fine for me as well.
As a beginner i was thinking to play sth not too big, i have one medium scenario for CMBN that i would like to try out in mirror game (its name is Bytte Beginnings) but Im open for any propositions from your side.

I have dropbox and H2H
lech.jew@gmail.com

Hey Bud....Comming here and announcing that your a beginner is just gagging for it...Same as an injured animal dripping blood near a pack of Hynea's, won't be long before you will have the likes of The Meat-Grinder and Coy come sniffing around.

Last edited:
I returned said file but did not receive any back as of last night. Will check again tonight.

Titan - No problem for me ;) For now its just one guy that wants to play against me, so maybe Hyenas are affraid of blood ;)

Herroberst63 - First one on its way, good luck :)

PiuPui, I'll throw my hat into the ring if u wanna go. Bill i'll take you on also if you want to get into the Ring with me. Im rather new to this as well.

Cheers Bill got the first, What Module we palying so i know what game to put on drobox CMBN, etc

Piu-Piu, been waiting for your return file for a week now.

Back