Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hi

@Zinzan I still build models when I get the chance I have a half dozen in various stages of completion and probably 50 more in the closet.
They will be a big part of my retirement, assuming I ever get to retire. :rolleyes:

Any scenario is good. House rules are for QB's.

No arty on set up areas
Sometimes restrictions on big cats for the Germans.

I like playing scenarios

Sorry, I sent a Email saying I would start looking at scenarios this weekend when I'm off work.
I'm not familiar with the scenarios so i have to do some looking.

I'm pretty well shooting in the dark as to how good/balanced they might be but I found a few to chose from.
CMBN-Green Hell, or Bloody dawn
CW Ned force
MG erde sand dunes "What if"
Any of these looked interesting I leave it to you to pick, If its for fun you can pick scenario and side if its ladder just pick a scenario
Or we could do mirrored QBs for a ladder.
I'm pretty new at picking/setting up battles

I'm pretty well shooting in the dark as to how good/balanced they might be but I found a few to chose from.
CMBN-Green Hell, or Bloody dawn
CW Ned force
MG erde sand dunes "What if"
Any of these looked interesting I leave it to you to pick, If its for fun you can pick scenario and side if its ladder just pick a scenario
Or we could do mirrored QBs for a ladder.
I'm pretty new at picking/setting up battles
OK, I really don't care one way or another if it's a ladder or not. I'm a good player not great so I don't care if I win the ladder. I have played MG a number of times, he is a good player. I am playing 2 fairly large attack games right now as the attacker, so me being the defender would be a change of pace. Pick any of the 3 and send it, you being the attacker.

Ok I will set one up today, I have only played a few competitive games here and have no real Idea who is good/bad or awesome here, or even how I stack up.
We can just play for fun, as I really dont have ladder ambitions.

Back