Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Homepage Contributors Required

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Guys as I like to say this isn’t my site, its our site. I want to make it our community. I want it to grow. I want it to be somewhere we all can interact and put some work in to make it more dynamic, to make it appeal to others. We have a great site here and it would be rude not to use the space it takes up on the internet to showcase the skills our members have.

As such I have got Badger73 to create a ribbon that will henceforth be awarded to folk who put articles together for the homepage. These can be anything that fits in with the mission statement of the Few Good Men. We are talking military history, we are talking reviews (books, movies, documentaries, games), after action reports, visits you have taken to places of historical interest. You name it we can post it.

All you have to do is notify me of an article you have posted in the forum and I will view it and see if it fits the criteria for the homepage, if so I will transfer it to the homepage and you will be the proud owner of a fancy new ribbon.

Whats not to love!!

Get your thinking caps on and get writing.

Well, I have commented several issues in these years, but one of the ones I liked the most is about the work that Colonel Geoffrey Cardozo did at the end of the Malvinas war creating the Argentine cemetery in Darwin, thanks to which he allowed the identification of a large part of soldiers last year.

That would be my grain of sand at your request.

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/argentine-soldier-known-unto-god.26854/

"There is a special bond between any soldier, regardless of nationality. These soldiers from Argentina and our soldiers are the same kind of people. We speak the same language because we are soldiers. " Col. G. Cardozo

Really admirable this guy!

Back