Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Horror Shack of Ground Meat

W

Will S

This thread is dedicated to maintaining Newtons Third Law. Which in this instance means being the dark-matter to " @Meat Grinder 's House of Horrors!"

Many of us here have had our troops horrified enough to make it into his hall of fame, including myself on more than one occasion. In our last game I threatened to devote an entire thread of just him getting it as good as he gives. This is me making true on that. So here you go MG, hope you enjoy!

Inaugural video comes from a current quick battle, meeting engagement, @Meat Grinder and I are duking it out in. VC Firefly vs. Panther at roughly 650 meters.

This is my first video, hope future ones will get better! The sound is poor. Sorry

Everyone is welcome to contribute to this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the firefly fitted with a stabiliser as that looked like a shot on the hoof?

To actually answer part of your question @WinOrLose, the Firefly was definitely moving in reverse when it sent the kill shot. Unsure about weapon stabilization systems.

To actually answer part of your question @WinOrLose, the Firefly was definitely moving in reverse when it sent the kill shot. Unsure about weapon stabilization systems.

Lucky shot then. I did read somewhere that the recoil on the 17lbr was so great they some times had to reset zeroing etc after a few shots.

Back