Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[HOW TO] PIN RIBBONS

@Sempai - @A Canadian Cat is correct. Good catch and thank you.
We are missing something! The zip file with all the Ribbon .jpg files went AWOL from @Bootie,s original post!!
Don't know what happened to it. I've attached "ResizedPhotos.0.zip" to this post here. It contains the distinct Award Ribbon to use in these instructions.
  1. download that zip file to your local machine
  2. unpack that zip file into your "pictures" folder
  3. determine which award .jpg's apply to you
  4. upload those specific .jpg files to your personal account at an internet photo repository (I used Imgur - https://imgur.com/)
  5. determine the specific URL at the new internet location for each award ribbon
  6. apply each specific URL in your signature block individually using FGM's "insert image" tool when you edit your sig.

Attachments

• ResizedPhotos.0.zip
    86.1 KB · Views: 9
Now I was able to download the package. Thank You for the swift handling of the ribbon part of my questions! Remains only the question concerning the MBC/RAW awards what only and especially are made by me for the participants of that campaign.

Greetings

You are very welcome, @Sempai. Am glad it helped.
And just so that all ya'll know it's okay to mutter, "Ignorant Staff" under your breath occasionally, what in Nelson's Eye Patch are MBC & RAW awards?
We acronym benighted wish to know! :shocknaz:

MTS_isbrealiomcaife-1130702-painting.png

RAW stands for "RATS & WOLFS" Campaign (former MBC - Mini-Battles-Campaign) - a CMx1 format. The participants´ avatars on battlefield earn medals and badges for his behaviour there.

Greetings

RAW stands for "RATS & WOLFS" Campaign (former MBC - Mini-Battles-Campaign) - a CMx1 format. The participants´ avatars on battlefield earn medals and badges for his behaviour there.
Greetings

Understood. You mentioned in am earlier post that, "the MBC/RAW awards what only and especially are made by me for the participants of that campaign." Do you still have the .jpg's for those ribbons? If so, PM @Bootie or me and arrange to get them to us. We can add them to the "Resized.photos" zip and upload as attachments here.

This might be a good time to talk about signatures. I just noticed a users signature here that put their own breaks into their ribbon list. That user already has a graphic and three lines of text and now they have four lines of ribbons too. Yikes. They are not the only ones so no names from me.

That results in a single line response extending past the height of their user information. @Bootie I am not sure if we have signature guidelines or not. Perhaps we should.

Regardless I recomend we put out ribbons on a single line - the browser breaks them just fine to fit the screen.

@Badger73: Yes, I have them on Photobucket yet. I send them over in the near future if I have once-re-again-upload o_O them to my PC and downloaded to IMGUR. But they are png, I think.

Greetings

:)

So I started working on my signature and found that some of the ribbons do not look like the ones on the snapshot image. Several don't look too different but the funds contributor is very different. @Bootie was that on purpose? Did you sneak in a little re design?

For example, on the snap shot page the funds contributor ribbon is a little dollar bill but in the package is a red with gold stripes and stars. For Hell's high way the snap shot shows a purple and blue checker patter but the image in the package is a purple field with blue bars.

Back