Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

I return briefly - Hooray

Z

Zinzan

Greetings all,

Apologies for my absence, several reasons 1. Work has been Hellish (Looooong Days, tough times :cry:), 2. I've had a rotton cold (Man-Flu :p).

Game Turns have been on hold as well (Hell ALL gaming has been on Hold :cry: )

At some point in the next 4-6 days I will be back (que evil wailing and nashing of teeth), however until then I may be absent more than present (Already mentally absent - of course).

Baring something Life & Death, (eg the return of @Fredrocker,) I'll be making very few posts or answering stuff.

Apologies/Yah-Boo Sucks to you all

Welcome back Zinzan. I missed your (rather/Kind of) schizophrenic answers here :sofa:

Generic round up of answers to all you sweet peoples...

I return briefly... didn't know briefly had been lost...
@briefly wasn't so much lost as running like all the demons of hell and the devils from the abyss were chasing him................. (might have been something Zinzan said)

Agh… must be near Halloween...bones is back!
Hi Zinzan… good to see you above all that wailing!
Tah....
Welcome back Zinzan. I missed your (rather/Kind of) schizophrenic answers here :sofa:
Ahhhh I loves you too @mcmortison (and you're too kind with yer "rather/Kind of" there.. )

Get well. Remind your employer that hiring you was the best personnel decision they ever made and show them what-for.
Gee thanks @Badger73 great advice o_O, I tried it and now my Boss is in hospital - he bust a gut LAUGHING :) (Not quite that bad, but nickname is now "Mr Best D" ;))

@mTk @Sempai @Louis @Hedgehog @steve Love & Kisses to you all too ...... :)shockaroona:....:eek:....:sick:...)

<snipped>
Gee thanks @Badger73 great advice o_O, I tried it and now my Boss is in hospital - he bust a gut LAUGHING :)(Not quite that bad, but nickname is now "Mr Best D" ;))
<snipped>

Mission accomplished. My work is done.
Absent immediate supervision, you may now implement your plans to seize employment control and take over all work operations. :whistleo:

Back