IL2 Stalingrad

GCF

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
hi rookie to this game, played a few sims but could never play them , due to hardware problems, mainly head tracking. that's all sorted now, so looking for flying partner / opponent.
I am rookie, can take off sort of can fly, not to good at landing but hell that's why they give pilots parachute isn't it ?
so looking for inexperienced person like me or an experienced person who does not mind blowing me out of the air a lot until I learn the hard way. :)

Markojager

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Interesting, I used to play a lot of Il-2 1946 in the days, but now I'm going back into Il-2 with another joystick but I feel again veryyyy noob. It would be good to team up.

GCF

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
hi Markojager saw you joined discord, said hello and disappeared, just checking you had no problems with discord, would be great to have you on aboard, have send longer PM on here, and on discord, think we have 2 players in your time zone, don't worry about experience, I still need parachute to land safely :shocknaz:. discord group is just a small friendly relaxed group.
no worries if you have changed you mind, I'm just making sure you where not having problems.

jby

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Browsing through steam, I saw that IL-2 stalingrad is VR compatible. Anybody try that yet?
I admit i´m looking for an excuse to get a VR set :devilish:

GCF

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Browsing through steam, I saw that IL-2 stalingrad is VR compatible. Anybody try that yet?
I admit i´m looking for an excuse to get a VR set :devilish:
yes i do and so do many more, it is the difference between playing the game and being in the game.
i use it everyday will not by a flight sim anymore if it does not have VR support , and yes it is that good. i Fly exclucivly Flying Circus but in vr it is amazing.
give up looking for excuses, lol , it will change your whole game play and not only in IL2