Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Im a Nazi... apparently.

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok just in case anything comes of it...

A guy tried to join... as you know I vet all new members and when his user name arrived in Cyrillic text I thought it was a spam account so just refused his entry.

Most normal people would reply and ask what the problem was....

Nope... I got this....

Snap 2017-08-15 at 19.33.47.png

So in retrospect possibly not accepting him as a member was the right thing to do because I certainly wont be engaging him to offer him an apology and a new register request.

What a plonker. :)

You did the right thing by not letting the commie bastage in. ;0

Just saying....

HOA_KSOP aka ksbearski aka Barry

Enemy repelled at the gates, good work young man!!

Oh man - I always love it when you screw up in reverse. I have seen lots of displeased people asking to get into a forum site when they were auto rejected for some reason but so far I have not seen such a over the top reaction. Usually people complain that it's not fair and then once they are then granted access they are fine.

If you can't spell your username with characters everyone understands, then wtf do you expect?

I agree with this and everything else said. However @Bootie, if you still feel you might have handled it better, the only "lesson learned" suggestion I offer for similar problems in the future is to change your rejection message as follows.

"USERID", unfortunately the account you registered could not process correctly and has been removed. The Few Good Men is not configured for any non-English language and supports only Roman style alphabetic characters to properly register. Please feel free to re-register using English language compliant keyboard characters.

Thank you,
The Few Good Men

In this particular case though, ejecting that rat-bastard seems a good call . . . :shocknaz:

Back