Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

I'm not an American but....

Normal average college kids? Cmon you guys from across the pond explain this to me - tho I suspect the average Brit is no better- what is happening out in the world, the only chance we have have with the really bad parts of the world is education, but watching this we are generations away from solving anything.

Just realised one of my sayings at home is that people are no better than goldfish, only difference is the timespan with a fish new measure it in minutes with people it's generational...

I couldn't watch the whole thing, in spite of the boobies.

@Richtig Are you asking if our current nations/civilizations/societies have a chance of surviving?

Nope, not a chance. And no, it's not just American young people who are this ignorant.

Here is a fascinating article about our future as a species (given our current understanding of things):

http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html

Creationism is the other alternative (and my preference).

...and I thought before this movie that only the German are absolutely the silliest...:eek::(:rolleyes:
well ... at least the body have evolved ... in some...:p

Jones Beach is just a few miles from me.
I'm glad that he said most were form the University of Maryland :)

I don't know, I talk to neighbor kids, my nieces and nephews who are say 12 -17 years old (or younger) and they know more about science, math, the environment and other worldly current events than I ever knew at their age. (or what I know now for the matter)

I suppose you could go in to any crowd anywhere and find people who are clueless about certain subjects.

I suppose you could go in to any crowd anywhere and find people who are clueless about certain subjects.

Of course this is so.
But the gap between the people well-educated and the less educated is greater ... similar to the rich and poor in the world...in my view

Back