Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Interesting Read

It is time for western society to stand up for something...he speaks with truth and honesty on this topic and I would say voices what i have said and think in the past while. We ned to reckonize Islam for what it is a religion that has a plan for world conquest weather by force or like this by subversion. I have only seen switzerland stand up for keeping the crosses on top of their churches by law. I can't wait for this war to come to my town or province ...I have had enough.

It is time for western society to stand up for something...he speaks with truth and honesty on this topic and I would say voices what i have said and think in the past while. We ned to reckonize Islam for what it is a religion that has a plan for world conquest weather by force or like this by subversion.

I don't get how you can believe a religion that has no organised leadership (there is no pope or archbishop of Cantebury of islam) could be organising for world domination, sure there are some whacko's who have fantasies of that, but are you telling me there arn't some christian whackos who want the same thing? By saying that you are taking a billion people sized brush and are getting it covered in tar.

I have only seen switzerland stand up for keeping the crosses on top of their churches by law.

My city has several mosques, 2 of them are stunning buildings, i love them.

As for the video, actually quite fair. To describe Saudi Arabia as a "protector" of terrorism is a tad unfair though, in the past few years they have actually kicked Al Quaida out of Saudi and thats why we've got so much trouble in Yemen at the moment

Most muslims are nice peaceable people, but even so they can never want to call us friends for the simple reason their Koran doesn't allow them to-
[Koran 5.51]- "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people"

But a more disturbing verse is this one-
[Koran 9.123]- "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard against evil"
because it requires them to kill us; we've already seen two examples of that by muslims serving in the US Armed forces, the first was a 101st Airborne sergeant who rolled 4 grenades into his American colleagues tents killing one and wounded 15-
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article1123126.ece

and the second one recently ran amok with a gun at a US base, killing 13-
http://www.javno.com/en-world/us-grieves-after-muslim-doctor-kills-13_280726

But thankfully many enlightened muslims today disregard those two verses, believing they only apply to Mohammeds time 1400 years ago.
Problem is, many other muslims don't disregard them..

There's a paralell with Christianity of course, as most modern enlightened christians are great people, but it's the oldfashioned boneheaded fundy "christians" who gets christianity a bad name.

I don't get how you can believe a religion that has no organised leadership (there is no pope or archbishop of Cantebury of islam) could be organising for world domination,

Well the only real division in Islam is the Shia and Sunni situation and that is only on how the leader ship of islam is given out....either to the heritage of the prophet Mohammad or to an election. They both are strong on the Koran as their gods word to them. You and I are to be converted or killed according to the book (which i own a copy of and have read),

sure there are some whacko's who have fantasies of that, but are you telling me there arn't some christian whackos who want the same thing? By saying that you are taking a billion people sized brush and are getting it covered in tar.

Sure there are nuts out there saying that this or that is right, and if it paints a billion people with one colour oh well they wanted to be in that colour they get it. If it is tar then all we need is feathers.

My city has several mosques, 2 of them are stunning buildings, i love them.As for the video, actually quite fair
they have nice building so what...poison can still taste good.

To describe Saudi Arabia as a "protector" of terrorism is a tad unfair though, in the past few years they have actually kicked Al Quaida out of Saudi and thats why we've got so much trouble in Yemen at the moment

i don't know where you have been the pass few years but maybe you should look for another news source.

We've only ourselves to blame for this. If it wasn't for the Trillions of dollars in oil revenues the West has pumped into the region, there would be nothing much there but roaming bands of nomads fighting amongst each other with rocks and sticks.

If it wasn't for the stupid, narrow sighted policies of the US to restrict oil drilling and production of our known resources, which now have been shown to be far larger than Saudi, Venezuela and Iraq combined, we'd be free from this albatross around our necks. Once we come to our senses and start to use our own resources, we can then glass over the Middle East, as far as I'm concerned. Problem solved!

[Koran 5.51]- "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people"

Moreless, thats whats bible says to.
Christians, muslims...they are all same...
Of course, some of them are nice people....but there are lots of fanatics on both sides, and they are the proble....Two days ago, some retard christian said that Haiti earthquake happen' because they made pact with the Satan....

[Koran 9.123]- "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard against evil"

"FIGHT" does not always mean fight with weapons.
I mean...what's so bad and strange in Kuran? Whats the difference with christian relegion?
Christians are all ok? Nice people that does not attack anybody, and turn the other cheek when slaped? HAHA!

Christians, muslims...they are all same...

I mean...what's so bad and strange in Kuran? Whats the difference with christian relegion?
Christians are all ok? Nice people that does not attack anybody, and turn the other cheek when slaped? HAHA!

I don't think i've ever heard of christians flying hijacked airliners into buildings..;)
The Koran is full of harshness.
The Old Testament is full of harshness.
Then Jesus came to give us a new upgrade and TRASHED the OT's harshness forever.
But the Koran has never been upgraded and remains as harsh now as it always was.
Spot the difference?

As for turning the other cheek, if some christians can do it, that's fine, but many can't.
For example when they came to arrest Jesus, Peter drew his sword and hacked off the High Priest's flunkey's ear; Jesus told him off for doing it but the fact remains he allowed Peter to carry the sword in the first place..

I don't think i've ever heard of christians flying hijacked airliners into buildings..;)
The Koran is full of harshness.

Those people are fanatics.
Like crusaders and other similar movements. Like inquisition ant other joys of christianity.

But the Koran has never been upgraded and remains as harsh now as it always was.
Spot the difference?

I wouldnt say upgraded...i'll say....translated milion times to fit current emperor needs :)

Incidentally I recently left the Richard Dawkins.net atheist discussion forum because I got fed up of moderators telling me what I could or couldn't say, I suppose they're against free speech..;)

Same with a fundy christian forum, I must have upset them too because when I tried to log in, this message came up-
"Your account has been disabled,
Please do not make any attempt to participate further in any of our Communities"

MWAAHH!!, atheists hate me and fundy christians hate me, I must be unloveable, ha ha ha..:)

I still can't believe that people have ideas about other religions etc without ever reading their books. Discussing with someone who has no concept of what the Bible or the Koran says is like talking to a man about how much pain is felt in giving birth, he has no concept. If someone has no idea what the bible or the koran says they should not talk out of ignorance. I say this as nicely as possible, like the bible says study to give an account of yourself why you believe what you do. This is not just about religion it is about all things...politics, war, love etc.

If it wasn't for the stupid, narrow sighted policies of the US to restrict oil drilling and production of our known resources, which now have been shown to be far larger than Saudi, Venezuela and Iraq combined, we'd be free from this albatross around our necks. Once we come to our senses and start to use our own resources, we can then glass over the Middle East, as far as I'm concerned. Problem solved!

I couldn't agree more. The problem is that American politics has been in bed with big business for generations. As long as big oil continues to reap obscene profits peddling foreign oil, nothing will change. They are not going to take a cut in profits to invest in new drilling or alternative energy a second before they have to. While I don't necessarily buy into all the peak oil gloom and doom, oil is a finite resource and it is extremely shortsighted and dangerous not to explore other viable options. Many in the scientific community have called for something akin to an alternative energy "Manhattan Project", bringing in the best and brightest minds and giving them the resources they need to come up with a solution. Sounds pretty prudent to me.

..The problem is that American politics has been in bed with big business for generations...

Yeah, in fact I often wonder whether one of the reasons America gets into so many wars is to keep the US arms-manufacturing companies happy..;)

Yeah, in fact I often wonder whether one of the reasons America gets into so many wars is to keep the US arms-manufacturing companies happy..;)

I think that is a pretty safe bet, but it's not just arms manufacturing. The Iraq war has been a bonanza for US business from security companies (Blackwater et al) to construction firms. Haliburton, a company formerly run by Dick Cheney, was awarded no bid contracts rebuilding Iraqi infrastructure.

......Two days ago, some retard christian said that Haiti earthquake happen' because they made pact with the Satan....

Whoa, it's not scientific to dismiss his claim without at least examining it..;)
For example If we regard the universe as a vast delicate web in which we're all embedded, things begin to fall into place...
Webs are very fragile things and although the normal state of the web is stable, it may begin jangling when people radiate nonchristian vibes.
For example a billion muslims praying to false god Allah may trigger an earthquake or tsunami, floods,tornadoes, hurricanes etc ANYWHERE in the world..
And every time an atheist says 'there's no God', it may trigger a birth defect in a womb somewhere..
In fact we could speculate that God is not a "person" but a "law of the universe" himself, and if we break those unseen laws of the universe, we bring catastrophe down on our heads..

"But if by God one means the set of physical laws that govern the universe, then clearly there is such a God" -Carl Sagan
"This most beautiful system [The Universe] could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being" - Isaac Newton
"Mathematics is the language with which God has written the universe" -Galileo
"The more I study science, the more I believe in God" - Einstein
"Whatever the natural cause, sin is the true cause of all earthquakes." - John Wesley (1703-1791)

The case of U.S.A I do admire them with them
wanting to police the world, my own opinion is
they mean good and of course the criticism the
have to put up with is a bit unfair, you can always find
fault but at the end of the day all countries have
a reason for trading and of course we all know that OIL
dominates the world.

Terror is a curse to this world and if all countries played there
part and tried to deal with this Evil I think we could all live a
better life

A big step to achieving peace would be if the United Nations told Israel to give Palestine back to the Palestinians..

"We declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation." - Osama bin Laden to CNN, March 1997

Back